CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fell In Love... <3

Haizin Hikmal!!!!
The love of my friggin life.
Bloody supportive,
Hotter than the Sun,
Sweeter than sugar
and.....

AWESOME!!!

Gawd, he is the guy.
*I swear*
He comforts me
in a very, very, very
confusing way..

He's the most perfect being in this world..
He knows when I need warmth,
He knows when I need love,
and he definitely knows when
I NEED HIM...

He needs not to worry for me
cause I'm right there beside him.
And he is by my side too...
To catch me when I fall,
To hug me when I cry..

That's just Haizin..
He was meant to be my guardian angel (:

I LOVE YOU HAIZIN!
remember that..
I love you so much that
if you found someone else..
I'd support you cause
I hunger for your happiness.

I'M DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment