CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holy mother of lipgloss!

OMG!
Its been AGES since I wrote.
LITERALLY!

Well, Nadira Deanna Chan inspired me to RE-write :D
And that's exact;y what Im doing (;

Well, life's been a piece of shit.
BORING.BORING.BORING.GAY.BORING.
Whatevers. At least I still have NaDeaChan and AllYasmin <3
Ma two fave bitches.
OOOHHH,
and I have two fave guys who listen.
MEGAT RAZIQ AND ADRIAN <3
all four of you RULE!

But I respect girl codes, so I love me baby girls betta <3

Anyways, they understand what friendship really means.
They don't go all pushy like others,
they don't talk to me when I'm seriously pissed,
and..
I KNOW THEY LOVE ME BACK :D

These people have rocked my world.
So, stop asking me who I love best
cause they're all my awesome's <3

No comments:

Post a Comment