CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Continuation.

As I said, 
My life pretty much is destroyed.

Best friends are just, well
They're only there when you're
HAPPY.
But when you're in trouble,
They'd back down.

Boyfriends on the other hand are like
Weathers.
When you wanna play outside
it rains.
When you feel sooo lazy,
masa tu lah the sun comes up.

My wishlist.

A boyfriend who truly loves me.
A best friend who truly cares.

P/S: N.D.C, you aren't my best friend. You're my TWIN
You already are a piece in my puzzle <3
Pshhh.. Srry I didn't wish you a Happy Birthday.
So I actually bought you something from Universal Studios.

:\ Srry Twin.. And if it makes you feel any better....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NADIRA DEANNA CHAN/
NADIRA SYAFIAH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment