CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Athirah Hanis.

Athirah Hanis..

Oh my god, I love this girl.
She rawks, believes in me and she is so NICE!
Now this girl loves her neighbour...
NABIL SABRI
sorry if the spelling is WRONG
I mean seriously, who won't love her neighbour...
HE'S FINE (:

This girl has one heck of a
strong heart..
I think it was mid sems when my group of friends were all against her.
Bur she just faced it like a......
STRONG-HEARTED GIRL (:
I supported her in every way and I always will

Athirah Hanis is someone to look up to,
someone who will care for you till you tell her to stop,
someone who supports you in every way she can,
and someone who offers her shoulder to cry on (:

I LOVE YOU Athirah Hanis..
and remember that cause,
you'll forever be in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment