CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

I miss him already!

Raes! Why do you have to go in the first place???
oh my goodness, I'm seriously missing you right now!
Don't ever forget me kay. cause i won't forget you.
You're the bestest guy friend I ever had!

You're the person i used to hate to love...
but now you're the reason I even love...
RAES, you'll forever be my awesome friend...

I'll never forget you.

I wanna apologize for all the things I said about you
and how I assumed you hated me at first.
It was all just a misunderstood matter..

I hope I get to see you again.
with a huge smile...
When I get to see you, I'd run straight to you and......
and......
SLAP YOU!

haha jkjk.. I'd HUG you and go
"RAES! I MISSED YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment