CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Raes Ares.


The title says it all..


RAES ARES.
He's one HECK of a guy (:
Awesome, seriously adorable, Adani lover, not afraid (It doesnt mean brave, raes XD) and very sweet.
Now this guy has issues.... MAJOR issues... seriously.
He has a HUGE crush on my best friend, Adani... but doesn't even dare talk to her...
*Raes..... its the truth. Face it like a MAN... (;
Raes Ares is a man of romance, a man of pride and dignity
but most of all, he is a man of ......

PURE HEART.

I'm sure you are wondering HOW? and WHY? is Anis writing this...
Its cause I love Raes Ares.. *as a friend
and I miss
Raes Ares....

Raes, take Dani's breath away (:
She loves you like no other,
and you do too.
Remember me always Raes...




No comments:

Post a Comment