CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clones is it?

Do clones exist?
 
No, seriously..
(In a serious voice :D)
Yesterday, me and mah bro
watched The Vampire's Assistant
FOR THE 10th TIME!

So I was busy...
texting mah baby
*Amirul :D
then my bro was all like
"This is gonna sound gay,
but Darren Shan is pretty hot stuff"..
I was like yeah2..
 
Then he paused cause he needed to pee.
(Him and his setuhpid bladder issues)
and he paused at Darren's face

So I just stared at that hottie for a long time..
After a while..
I was soo amazed!
He looked SEBIJI mcm Haizin!
  
Darren Shan
                   

Haizin Hikmal

 
 
LIKE WOAH!!
HAHA..
when my bro came back,
I told him not to play it..
cause I kept staring and staring and..
you get the point.
=.='

So, back to my question..
DO CLONES EXIST??
Me wanna see how I look..
(Mirrors are so UNreliable :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment