CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

To long to be true!!

DAYEMM!
Nearly a week since I last blogged..
(:
So many things happened yet
so little time to blog about it..
Well lets see..
We shall start of by saying..
I HATE SEJARAH!!!!!!!!!
Hardest subject I have ever learned!
I'm gonna fail FOR SHO'!

Hmph.. and oh wait....
I GOT THIRD FRIGGIN PLACE
for long jump (:
Yeah thats ryte.
Be jealous (;
Ho yeah!
God has blessed me with
PERFECT LONG LEGS (:
and they were meant to jump a long distance...
(Fine, it ain't Megan Fox perfect)

And HAMIRRULLAH 
what do I do with you??
I never said I hated you..
what I said was
ME  LIKEY LIKEY YOU...

Izokay..
I know you won't change your mind..
But seriously.. the only reason I ran
was because I gotta get you outta my head
 (aya ya ya ya)

OH ME FRIGGIN GOSH.
Nad oh Nad...
My blog ain't 'interesting' -.-
It just some what looks STRIKING..
haish.. I love yah Me Bitch!

Hmm..
Soooo...
I love Puck...
Yes.. as you can ALREADY tell,
I've got pretty much nothing else to say except this

I'M STILL BORED!




No comments:

Post a Comment