CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To ihateanis.. (Check at the chatbox)

Boy/girl,
You're one messed-up person.
Hahaha..
Where do I start??

Syg, when I said I had perfect long legs,
I was being 
SARCASTIC..
You know what that means ryte???
Why the EFF did you think I
CANCELED IT??
*idiot =.='

Second,
when I said
Be jealous..
I didn't mean be jealous of me.. -.-'
I said be jealous that I got third, Dunggu!

Apadda.. I really do wanna know you.
You didn't piss me off..
Heck, you made my day :)

So cute lah you...
:) 
If you had the guts to say you hate me,
tell me who you are..
Don't worry.
I don't bite ;)

PS: To all ANIS haters..
Thanks a bunch yeah..
Haters like you
feed my hunger
for compliments..
yes.
I only have haters cause 
my life is wayy better than yours..
Am I right, ihateanis??

Don't get offended kay, sweetie..
I'm just commenting about you like
*how you insulted my blog :D
 * Yes, you insulted my blog,
not me ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment