CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Missed ya old bud.

Dear blog,
I've missed you so so dearly ;)
I'm sorry I haven't been writing, but I had lots of stuff to do.
Well, I have lots of things to tell you..
Lets list em' down in numbers. Okay bloggie??
  1. Today, the 28th of March, had an AWESOME date with Amirul :) he actually came to my house.. and we jogged.. but then my foot hurt so we talked and talked and talked <3
  2. Had sports day on the 25th of March.. I was (as usual) BORED-TO-DA-MAX! Nothing to do lahh.. dah la the day was soo PANAS... haish..and I had to become the FERIKIN mascot for the yellow house.. bak kata cikgu.. TEAM SPIRIT.
  3. Got into a HUGE argument with Amirul yesterday. Misunderstanding actually. Well, his EX threatened me.. she added me and purposely posted "I'm so heartbroken. Knplah ramai sgt nakkan dye" as her status... DESPERATE MUCH!!
  4. During softball prac, a friend told me that PLANET and the GANG likes to talk bad about us.. calling fat, uncool, ugly and whatever.. Well, 4 words for you guys, Look in the mirror.. You guys ain't all that... my ass is prettier..
Well bloggie,
I certainly had a lot of things I wanted to get off my chest 
(Not literally =.=')
So.. yeah.. thts it I guess ;)
Me laff you..

No comments:

Post a Comment