CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bored as shiz!

What to do when I'm bored??
BLOG, BLOG, BLOG!
I'm so addicted (:

Well, today we had KFC after school.
Had a picnic with Nelly, Farra, Nabo, Dania, Aisyah W and M and Liyana (:
It was awesome..

And I'm soo over David.
I mean seriously, he's like 4 years older than me.
By the time I even start my life as a teenager,
He'll be in freakin college.
What do I care.
Friends comes first .Boys are last on the list.
And I'm sooo in love with...
CHASE CRAWFORD <3
 He is FINE!
hahah But whatever.

I still can't believe I'm over David!
Gahh.. I want him but I don't
(THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE)
Hmph... so depressed! ):
damn it.. my daddy's calling me down.
Esh! GTG peeps 
Will be blogging soon though (:
Buh-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment