CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To all the Bieber lovers

Woah!! (: Lyssa you rawk!

Hehehe.. sorry for the J.B lovers..
But I'm
ANTI-BOYS WHO HAVEN'T REACHED PUBERTY!
Wait a couple years and you'll start puking
cause you'll see a stache,
and his voice will start to break!

That's when I can finally take my ear plugs off (;
Justin Bieber 
is a KID
or
a teenager with a girl's voice.

Even my mum thought he was a girl..
I was listening to the song One Time
cause everyone forced me to..
and my mum was like
Quote
"Anis, did you ever wonder
why this girl's mum is so cruel??
I mean seriously..
She sings soo well,
is so famous,
but her mum calls her JUSTIN BIEBER"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I was LAUGHING LIKE A CRAZY BITCH!
I was like
"Mum, that 'she' you were referring to is a 'he'." 
My mum started to laugh like myself too 
XD
 LAWLS.

Please guys..I'm sure you have better things to do 
than to admire his baby face.
He's just famous cause he's cool 
and
cause of his looks.
I'm sorry if I have offended you 'J.B lovers'
But its fun dissing about this kid (:

Credits to Allyssa for the picture.
Check out her blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment