CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lepak-lepakz..

Coming live from
Anis' room..
Give it up for ANIS!!! 

Hello people who have nothing else to do..
Had fun reading my blog??
Well, like it or not,
you're forced to read this issue of

LEPAK-LEPAKZ @ ONE UTAMA..

HAD SO MUCH FUN (:
Hoyeah! 
Went to One Utama yesterday
and saw HAMIRRULLAH<3
he was hot.. (as usual)
And we watched
PERCY JACKSON; THE LIGHTNING THIEF.
Holy cow, was he hawt.

But before we watched the movie,
we had like 2 hours to walk around the whole building.
OU is basically our third home..
(second is school, urghh)
But whatever..
at least I still had time to hang out with my budds.

and like some Indon dude was like tying to molest Syarlene (:
HEHEHEHEH!
After the movie, I kicked some boy-butt
cause they didn't pay Lyssa back..
which was MEAN!
Hate you bastards!

Thankfully, I had enough money to belanja her..
Oh yeah, we also went to some random pet store 
and like checked out all the pets..
AWESOMENESS!!

I never knew Shit Tzu dogs could be so 
CUTE (:
oh well, enough bout this whole thing..
now I gotta study for some MAJOR exam. ):
Whatever it is, I'm not failing it.

So bye (:
And do hear from me soon.

Oh and huge thanks to..
Allyssa, Yasmin, Nadira, Melati, Hanis, Kamilia,
Kan Kar Mern and the boys..
Love you lotss.

No comments:

Post a Comment