CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The hot, hot twins of F4 and F5 (:

I basically am the MOST luckiest person!
It wasn't a mistake to go to SMKBUD(3)
DAMN, DAMN DOUBLE DAMN!!

Seniors are like SO-DA-FREAKIN'- HOT!
Yes, yes.. You're all probably thinking..
I have no chance against the hot chicks of my school

Well...
you thought ryte (;
I DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE!

But one things for sure,
I'M IN LOVE!!!

Lets start off with the form 4 twins
We call em' the Chins (:
Obviously cause their last names are Chin. =.='
I got you there for a sec didn't I?
hahaha.. These hot identical twins are like
ANGELS SENT FROM ABOVE <3

JOSHUA CHIN- HAWT, HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT!
One thing's for sure.. he knows I have a HUGE crush on him
and he shouted my name from the highest floor (:

GAHH!! ILY, JOSHUA CHIN!

Ahhh.. his identical twin
Exactly like his brother..
A scoop of heaven!

Jonathan Chin- DAMN! Could he be any hotter than he already is?
I swear to god... he's the only thing that makes my heart beat fast enough..
RUGBY, SOFTBALL, BASKETBALL!!
Athletic lah wei! <33

Now its the form 5 twins (;

DAVID THAM!! I'm pretty sure he won't read this so.... here it goes..
Among all of these hotties.. I LOVE HIM THE MOST! (:

I want him!!!! he is the sweetest, most innocent dude
I've ever seen.. <3
David knows I love him..
But no way would he like a JUNIOR!
IDC!
There is nothing stopping me from loving him!

Twin number 2- Daniel Tham (;
He is a breathe of fresh air!
So innocent... and so "suci"
Hahahaha..... has the looks that's for sure (:

I'd say I don't exist..
At least not in their worlds
But I'm positive.. they are in mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment